From private aircraft to corporate fleets, to major airlines and everything in between – we can give you access to the highest limits and best coverage available through our network of carriers and international affiliates.
Aviation Insurance for Corporations
We understand that personal or business travel may take you across the city or over the ocean, and with that comes the need for various types of aircraft. Regardless of your hobby, industry, or aircraft, having the ability to place coverage with the major aviation insurers means having access to the highest limits of coverage and best loss control services available.
From 1M to 500M in liability and 100K to 100M hull limits per aircraft – no flight department is too small or too large.
We have the capability to insure single engine piston airplanes, twin turbine helicopters, and transcontinental business jets under one insurance policy.
In addition to the fleet, we also provide:
Pilot Loss of License Coverage
Every flight department presents its own unique exposures and identifying those exposures and knowing how to address them is something we excel in.
Have a question or comment? Contact us today.Contact Us
Our Products and Guidelines
Insurance for executive aircraft and corporate fleets
- Liability: Combined Single Limits up to $500,000,000
- Hull: Values insured up to $100,000,000 per aircraft
- Territory: Worldwide coverage, including coverage for aircraft based abroad
- Workers Compensation: For all pilots and crew, including ground personnel
Part 91 Industrial Aid, Part 135 Passenger Charter
- Mixed fleets on one policy
- Comprehensive ancillary coverages to include baggage expense, trip interruption, and temporary parts replacement
- Worldwide coverage including Cuba, European Union, and Mexico
- Alternate recurrent training between various makes/models